This is the final release for version 0.6. Please note this is a breaking release. Notable breaking changes and improvements include:
- [breaking] Improved agent <> server communication protocol
- [breaking] Improved secret syntax and management. Learn more.
- [breaking] Improved registry secret management. Learn more.
- [breaking] Updated the yaml clone step customization. Learn more.
- [breaking] Support bridge networking and service hostnames. Learn more.
- [breaking] Server configuration must include
- Experimental support for gating. Learn more.
- Removed the yaml signature. Learn more.
- Re-create build queue on restart. See #1195.
- Provide global agent volume. See #1837.
- Provide gating capabilities. See #1971.
- Pluggable registry store. See #1998.
- Pluggable secret store. See #1997.
- Docker-compose secret syntax. See #1983.
- Specify per-repository alternate yaml filepath. See #1965.
- Execute all pipeline steps by default. See #1906 and #1476.
- Execute all pipeline steps locally by default. See #1806.
- Re-try build if agent is lost. See #1128.
- Parallel pipeline step execution. See #1356.
- Eliminate the signature file. See #1935.
- Display yaml parsing errors in the user interface. See #672.
- Support service hostnames. See #1268.
- drone exec ignores when: local: false. See #2021.
- drone may restart previously finished builds on startup. See #2022.
- Pending build with no error when invalid yaml syntax. See #2018.
- Query parameter binding errors for mysql. #2019
- Missing repository name environment variable. See 6338d185
- Registry credentials not being used. See cb4f2f9a
drone execcommand does not execute matrix builds
drone logscommand is temporarily disabled. See #2005.
- Error rendering build duration. See #116
- Error rendering build matrix and build logs. See next section of this document.
Please note that the agent <> server communication protocol changed from
jsonrpc. You should therefore upgrade all agents to match your server version.
Is there a mistake on this page? Please let us know or edit this page.